domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014

My fanfic (English)

I hope you like :*

When my father left me grounded without seeing Sky, I kind of did not care, because normally this happened so soon in my accounts my dad would take me from punishment, oh yeah, Daphne returned to Domino, but kinda good Daphne did not seem to know? changed so much and finally I continued punishment, but I did not complain, I knew everything was going to work, or back to normal, whatever, but time passed and when my best friend came running to see me to tell me he would marry, I've got to kind of get into something and depression, but when I saw a winx announcing a wedding I actually went into a depression knows? I had in my head like "They will marry, will have children and I can not" I started doing half the things without thinking first I fled out the window the day of the party ... birth of daughter Daphne .. . I just could not take it anymore, I ran to my room, I gathered all the sheets, and threw out the window, I will love them so I would not fall and I went through them, but I went the whole distance from my window to the ground with them, I could not hurt me out there ... I used magic and went to Gardenia, again halting without knowing where to go ... I really wanted to see what would be the reaction of my parents or when they see all that the princess of punishment fled out the window, finally I decided to walk by Gardenia, one thing I was certain, Daphne and Winx not existed for more me! I was alone, it was ironic that I started it all by myself and now I am almost committing suicide myself, you know I really do not want to worry about anything else, finally what I did was great, I went to a farm, but a farm far away was type an inn, it was nearly 1 per month and my god, what I saw on TV made ​​me so happy! My parents, adoptive and blood were kind of desperate looking for me ... had pictures of "how" I ran away, and kind they were asking and looking for me all over the place, thank god not my photo appeared only my name, "Princess Bloom Peters" but as I had had to call me Anna, yes I lied my name, no one noticed it was me, man I had created a name for myself, now I was called Anna Pattz, yes, I had actually left everything, just in magix tv I heard that the wedding was postponed as the stella of winx other, oh yeah I got something ... finally I just had to take a break, a good time for me to pass by dead , ta I know, Sky continues Eraklyon, but I can not ... think, will he know what I did? was he worried? Well I was kind of quiet to the point of being discovered, I know my parents do suffer is bad, Mike probably already should have told thousands of cases of kidnapping followed by death ... ah and may think, but what about my phone? I kind of got rid of it ... when I came to that hotel I threw the phone on the way and broke it by stepping on him with my heel, anyway if they think does not matter, now I have another cell with nothing but finally ... more days passed and I again to access the tv magix the news about me were already more of that kind would appear any time that I had died, but when I saw mom crying, with my broken cell in her hands hurt ... god ... I needed to do something at night that same day it was announced ... something about my mortehttp: //dumpre.com/! ready I was free, I could do something good now ... but I would not stay dead for the people I love ... so I wrote letters to Mom, Daphne, the winx, saying that because I ran where I could how they could find ... find me by my new name ... and it is my only solution was suicide, that he had no hope for me ... I sent the cards in each with drops of my blood that ran down my hand cut, I sent letters and went to my room at the inn, threw myself on the bed and thought how would be the reaction of my family so that they would be ignoring? be scared? cry? would come? what they would think of my new name? I do not want to think I wanted to go to the beach, and kill me there, I feel free at last, but not ... I would have to wait ... I slept alone ... but then when I woke up I felt someone getting involved on his lap, I felt no more pain in my hand, the pain in my leg was gone too ... it was as if I had been sedated ... I started to listen some voices ... "You can go, I'll stay Bloom, Anna say ... "How so Mom had accepted my change of name? I heard the door opening and closing and it was when I managed to open my eyes, I saw it was that mom had me in her lap, when our eyes met she grinned, without seeming afraid of me or something, she said
_ I'm so happy to see her eyes open, but ... baby tell me, because I wanted to commit suicide?
_ I still want to, need to see you before then
_ I'm not here anymore goodbye to my girl but to say that if you are I will too
_ No mommy, its existence is more important than mine and you have Daphne and her granddaughter, I will not be missed, I will never get married and never will Sky do you Grandma ... it hurts
_ So this is it ... this angry or jealous of Daphne for her to be a mother?
_ Do not ... is not that, I just want to die, I'm tired of living
_ Honey can not lie to me ... looks not hate Daphne the little girl she had it and you may well have a child also
_ Ah ... it's easy to talk ... Sky ... I have not seen him in so long ...
_ So will the Eraklyon, marry and make me grandmother again
_ But ... I'm grounded
_ You're not grounded anymore, you nearly died, I nearly lost you, your father will never get you grounded
_

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário