quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2014

Old Story, Velha historia 5


_ What?! Bloom have a baby?
_ Yes, my little girl have a baby ...
_ But ... so little time? Whats happening mom?!
_ Why? you as scared? you little sister is a people too, she can have a baby, you too!
_ Ok, ok, sorry sorry, Bloom is here? she ... she . pregnant ou really baby born?
_ Why you no go to see her? she in the bed, sleeping maybe ...
_ So she is there ... I can really see she?
_ Yes ... but is better i go with you
_ Why? Bloom hate me?
_ I don't know, she no speaks nothing of you
_ This bad ... she hates me ...
_ I think no, she always love you, she not hate you
_ Really mommy? I disappeared and now ...
_ Dear ... listen, Bloom is in her bed, slepping, you wanna see her or no?
_ I scared mommy, evertyhing has happened so fast, i never mind .... never mind i would go back and find my little sis pregnant!
_ Dear, i want you to understand something, I brought Bloom to domino the more it will have to go back to Eraklyon soon! so do not be afraid of it, what it costs to go up to her and say you missed me, show something, show interest in Bloom baby! And please don't be her nevours, she pregnant remember!
_ Hm ... Something is happening? I can see fear in their eyes mom ...
_ Yes ... but ... but is nothing ...
_ Mommy please tell me ...
_ Not now okay? now go to see Bloom, she miss you so go to see her ...
_ Ok ... Bloom this in her room?
_ Yes ...
-In the Bloom room-
_ Morning?
_ No ...
_ Night?
_ Yes ...
_ Oh Bloom wake up
_ No ... I feel so slepping
_ I know but the day is beautiful ... stay in the bed is bad now
_ Okay ... you can go to see the sun and I sleep
_ Oh Bloom you so slepping ...
_ Yes ...
_ You really don't want know about you niece?
_ My niece? your daughter?
_ Yes, she stay with her daddy ...
_ I so happy for you ...
_ Thanks Bloom ... now tell me about my nephew ...
_ Not now ... I slepping
_ Okay .... go to sleep
_ I can't
_ Why?
_ I know now
_ Bloom ...
_ Daphne?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário