domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014

Fanfic incomplete Daphne and Bloom


_ Morning Bloom! This a beautiful day today is not
_ Because this so ... happy?
_ You are here! That already makes my day
_ This so kind ... what happened?
_ I am always nice to you ... I'm not?
_ Not ...
_ But that will change, I promise
_ Why are you doing this?
_ Because I love you little sister
_ Love me or baby hope?
_ My sister knows?
_ It Really? this not lying? everyone says ... I just want all the baby hope
_ I want my sister back, do not want to fight
_ I do not want to fight ... but ...
_ Do not want me back? do not want your sister back?
_ I have so many things to think about Daphne ... not do this to me
_ Just answer me one thing, please
_ This well ask ...
_ Why do you hate me? because he wants to keep me away?
_ You have your life now Daphne, and I have my
_ It is but we are here in Domino, together!
_ It does not change ...
_ Nothing?
_ Nothing
_ Ah we please, please, do not leave me
_ How so? you're not alone anymore, his family has done with Thoren

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário